RING SIZE GUIDE
MEASURE THE SIZE OF A RING YOU OWN
1. Take an existing ring you own that fits the intended finger and measure its inside diameter by using a ruler. Make sure to measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge.
2. Convert the diameter measurement into millimeters and compare it with our ring size chart below.
MEASURE YOUR FINGER
1. Choose the intended finger you wish to wear the ring on.
2. Cut a small piece of thread or the like and wrap it around your finger. For an accurate measurement, ensure not to wrap the threat too tight around the finger, as the desired fitting should be comfortable but snugly without feeling too tight.
3. Compare the measurement to our size chart below. If the measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend you to order the larger size.